An Experienced Attorney For Business Transactions And Agreements
Thoughtfully drafted and negotiated contracts and agreements are the lifeblood of business. The proper outlining of the contractual parties’ rights and interests is essential to those involved in a given business or business transaction. Working with a skilled attorney who understands how to structure language in a contract or agreement to avoid potential problems is vital to the enforceability and predictability of your agreements.
At my law firm, Law Office of Todd M. Kurland, P.A., in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, I negotiate and draft contracts and agreements for businesses, business owners and individuals. When negotiating and drafting business contracts and agreements for my clients, I lean heavily on my experience in and lessons learned from business disputes and business litigation, focusing on the issues that impact and disrupt businesses in an effort to avoid or limit the potential for and impact of future business disputes and business litigation.
I help Florida businesses with a host of legal matters connected with business agreements or transactions, including but not limited to:
- Purchase and sale of corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs), including regulated and professional entities
- Bulk asset purchase and sale agreements
- Partner, corporate shareholder and LLC member buyouts
- LLC operating agreements
- Corporate shareholder agreements
- Corporate bylaws and corporate officer and director standard and indemnity agreements
- Employee corporate stock and LLC membership option agreements
- Business succession plans
- Joint venture agreements
- Confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements
- Business-to-business agreements: vendor agreements, master service agreements, equipment leasing agreements, independent contract agreements, licensing agreements and more